Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Punk

 highwaisted denim cut offs- Oasap.com, cardigan and punk skirt- Forever 21

Thank you to Oasap for these fun shorts! I'd probably only ever wear them with tights becuase.. well.. they are SHORT. Dang. But they do have these badass studs and they kinda make me feel badass. (Even if they show my ass hah)
I realized that I hardly ever share my photography work on my blog. I think I should start. My work is such a huge part of my day and my life. Most of the photos I share with you guys are of me but not taken by me.
I'm a photographer.. you all remember that right? haha
I think I will start posting some of my recent shoot and see what you think!
Maybe we can talk photography with each other!
:)

XOXO,
Michelle


7 comments:

  1. Great idea! Love to see your work !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great look <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look! usually don't like tights with really short shorts, but this outfit is an exception! just found your blog via Lookbook, following you now :)





    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the "baddest" shorts I've ever seen...and they look sooooooo lovely on you........
    oh my.......... I could never wear those shorts for obvious reasons........ hehe but I"m glad you did.....

    You are probably the most stylish person I've seen so far on the blogs, plus you are so perceptive in your fashion sense...... and you of course have that creative "eye" to see things others miss...... I'd love to see more of your photography, and I would love to talk fashion with you anytime.........
    Jayme, your fashion and ballet loving guy fan

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!