Saturday, June 18, 2011

You're not a girl, you're a town.

Vintage cardigan
 REMIX-
 Dress- Whole sale dress.net, Forever 21 cardigan, Forever 21 belt

I love this little pink sailor dress from Whole sale dress.net!
I ordered two dresses from their site and they came in about a week, 
which was super fast for company based in Asia.
The collar is very 60s influnced and th buttons couldn't be cuter. I changed up the first look from vintage, romantic to a more classic cool style. this dress works with everything.
Oh and the beautiful flowers were given to me by a really great, new friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!so nice outfits :)
    lovely hair too!i really like your blog.i am following you now.hope u will follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these two different looks with the dress! The first one girly and cute (and these flowers are so prettyyyy) and the other one rather cool with the black! awesome remix :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!