Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Wish List

It's that wonderful, cold weathered Christmas Season in California and my house has been WELL decorated. It's absolutely beautiful! I doubt that there is any area which has not been covered in red, green, or gold. Don't you just love December? But it's also that time where we make our Christmas wish lists. Of course on the top of that figurative list is always something like world peace, but what about that list written in sparkly gel pen with little hearts next to the things we REALLY want?
Well here is my, "If I COULD get anything", material Christmas list. (Gel pen ink not included)
:)Faux leopard fur coat! (See past posts)

Viva La Juicy, Juicy Couture perfume

Edie Sedgwick replica earrings
Kanye West's new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"Miu Miu Bird platform heels

Pinkish/Red Sony Cybershot w330 camera
And THIS is the new camera I've been saving up for. Right now I have more than half for it so I should have it by feburary. I really cannot wait to have it in my hands. But I just thought I would put it up here to show you all what will be replacing my Sony Alpha 100. Well not replacing.. coinciding with my A100. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have the older version of that pink camera,I got it 2 years ago from Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally got viva la juicy for christmas, it is the best smell ever.

    sorry i just left a million comments on your blog. i'm sure that seems strange, but you must understand that i'm supposed to be writing a paper right now and i just can't bear to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello darling! Thanks for commenting! Be sure to tell me when you follow, so I can follow you back! Lots of hugs and kisses, Mod Fox.

Sponsors!